dinsdag 18 december 2012

delicious

delightful

break through
the nonsense
of hetero gedoe

hustle
bustle
noise
commotion

with
faith
believes
hope
care
like
dislike

hetero gedoe
rubbish
false

straight is straight
total different than what is written up here

straight is naive en wise


gay is naive en wise


must I explain how straight en gay together excist in no trouble?

oeps, bye cai.
he the trouble.

lol.

the earth
reagan dement
thatcher dement
both antigay
many countries in trouble war etc. straight rubbish.

oeps, bye cai
again

they lose en they fear me.

cai has no fear
when you fear you done. (because of antigay quilt.
oeps, because of jesus his quilt.


I nerve system
no fears.
never for ever
gay magic love in erotica

bye bye
straight rubbish nonsense.



by "mama mia let me go"
gay loser
I dumped her, my mother, mia.
cool.


I love myself for all the writting
marvellous.

have a nice evening.
Cai




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

justice joy satisfaction

sam sam one

sam sam one
8

vivo vivo

vivo vivo

nitya en krishnamurti

nitya en krishnamurti
one8